Joining your new Minecraft: Crossplay server is slighly different on each platform. None of these methods, however, require you to download any external programs, only some minor modifications to certain settings.
PC (Windows, Mac, Linux)
In your Minecraft client (can be either Bedrock or Java), simply add the server to your server list, and join. Very simple! :)
- Go to your PS4 Home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Network.
- Select Set Up Internet connection.
- If you are using wired internet, select "Use LAN Cable", otherwise choose "Use Wi-Fi".
- Select the Custom network creation mode.
- Select Automatic IP Address.
- For DHCP Host Name, make sure you select Do Not Specify.
- Under DNS Settings, select Manual.
- Enter the BedrockConnect IP for the preferred Primary DNS (Multiple options depending on region can be found on the BedrockConnect Github Page) and something like Google or Cloudfare's IP for the Secondary DNS (18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124).
iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Use the app BedrockTogether, from the App Store and connect easily with the Server Adress through it.
Use the app MC Server Connector from Google Play and connect easily with the Server Adress through it.
You can also use the official Geyser Android app, which is not yet available on Google Play and will have to be side-loaded.