Our Game Server Panel
Our game server panel is comprised of the most popular features you may want for your server.
The game panel is backed by custom tools, features and conveniences installed by us to help you out.
- Start, Stop and Restart your server
- Create, Delete, Open and Edit files
- Access and use the server console
- Edit game-specific settings and configurations
- Create and access databases
- Add subusers to access the server panel
- Schedule restarts, commands and backups
- Change startup parameters
- Auto installer for popular modpacks for different games
- Auto installer for different game versions
- Performance and resource monitoring
- Download and Restore using cloud backups and daily system backups
- Create and view extra port allocations
- Intall Mods
- Intall Plugins
- Intall Modpacks
Frequently Asked Questions
It's common to have questions before ordering a hosting service. Here are the answers to common questions that we get for our V Rising service.
Can I use my already existing V Rising game save?
Yes you can! To do so, please follow this guide. If you need any assistance we are always here to help you :)
How does this work?
It's quite simple! After you have placed your order, you will recieve an order confirmation email with a link to set up your account on our game server panel. On the panel, you can start, stop and restart your server, as well as modify files and settings at any time, should you wish to.
Can I cancel my service at any time?
Yes you can. There are never any contracts, obligations or hidden fees with our services. We take customer satisfaction extremely seriously.
How long is the setup time for my V Rising server?
It's very fast! Your V Rising instance will be provisioned and ready to start within 5 minutes after your order thanks to our automated setup mechanism.
Can I use mods, plugins and modpacks on my server?
Absolutely! You can modify your server in any way, shape or form just like you would be able to if you hosted it locally. We provide full File access to it.
Global Network Regions
The 365Hosts optimised network offers low-latency across Europe and America, enabling you to deploy your server in a low-latency environment. Hosting locations are in USA and UK with announced plans for Germany by late 2022.
365Hosts Discord Server
Join our brand-new Discord Server for tips and tricks and interacting with admins and clients.